How can I see registred user?

Hello,
using FreePBX 15.0.23.17
I can see in the dashboard there are 3 users online
is there any way I can tell who they are? and not jsut the number 3 ?

Thanks ,

Try Reports >>> Asterisk Info

I only have:
Reports >>> Asterisk Logfiles
Reports>>> CDR Reports

Admin >>> Module Admin >>> Check online

Do you have Asterisk Info?

ModuleVersionPublisherLicenseStatusTrack

Asterisk InfoStableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.14)

to install it ?
do I need something else?

1 Like

Yes

Will find out soon

The Module Named "arimanager" is required.

when I google it , I saw I need to install also REST API
but there it said

The Module Named "userman" is required

but I can’t find it (not on the module list)

Do you see User Management and User Control Panel, if so try installing them.

every time I need to download something , he said something else is missing
I follow all the errors\missing and download the ones I needed.

in the end of the proccess still can’t downalod
Asterisk Info - * The Module Named "arimanager" is required.

REST API is install
User Management is install
User Control Panel is install

what else do I need to do ?

Admin
 Backup & Restore15.0.20StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Blacklist15.0.2.20StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Bulk Handler15.0.3StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 CallerID Lookup15.0.25StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Certificate Manager15.0.49StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Contact Manager15.0.9.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Custom Applications15.0.14StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Digium AddonsStableDigiumGPLv2Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.1.4) 
 Feature Code Admin13.0.6.11StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 FreePBX Framework15.0.23.17StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv2+Enabled and up to date 
 PBX Upgrader15.0.33StableSangoma Technologies CorporationCommercialEnabled and up to date 
 Presence State15.0.11StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Process Management15.0.10StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 REST API13.0.21.2StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3Enabled and up to date 
 Recordings15.0.3.16StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Sound Languages15.0.5.10StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 User Control Panel15.0.14.2StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 User Management15.0.69.2StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 XMPPStableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.6.12) 
 iSymphonyV3Stablei9 TechnologiesGPLv3Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.4) 
Applications
 AMD15.0.3StableSangoma Technologies Inc.GPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Announcements15.0.3.13StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Calendar15.0.4.23StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Call Flow Control15.0.12StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Call Forward15.0.16StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Call Recording15.0.7.25StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Call Waiting15.0.4.6StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Conferences15.0.7.11StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Core15.0.22.11StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Directory15.0.18StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Do-Not-Disturb (DND)15.0.10StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Follow Me15.0.34StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 IVR15.0.29StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Info Services15.0.3StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv2+Enabled and up to date 
 Paging and Intercom15.0.4.33StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Parking Lot15.0.15.4StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Queues15.0.34StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv2+Enabled and up to date 
 Ring Groups15.0.11.17StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Set CallerID15.0.9StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Time ConditionsStableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.15.11) 
 Voicemail Blasting15.0.11.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Wake Up CallsStableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv2Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.5.5) 
Connectivity
 Digium Phones Config15.0.12StableDigiumGPLv2Enabled and up to date 
 PBX API15.0.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 SIPSTATIONStableSangoma Technologies CorporationCommercialNot Installed (Available online: 15.0.9) 
 SMS15.0.36StableSangoma Technologies CorporationCommercialEnabled and up to date 
 System FirewallStableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.42) 
 WebRTC Phone15.0.10.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
Dashboard
 System Dashboard15.0.15StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
Reports
 Asterisk InfoStableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Not Installed (Available online: 15.0.14) 
 Asterisk Logfiles15.0.15StableSchmooze Com. Inc.GPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 CDR Reports15.0.17.24StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Call Event Logging15.0.15.16StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Print Extensions13.0.3.4StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Weak Password Detection13.0.2StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
Settings
 Asterisk API15.0.17StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv2+Enabled and up to date 
 Asterisk IAX Settings15.0.8StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3Enabled and up to date 
 Asterisk SIP Settings15.0.9StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Fax Configuration15.0.22StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Filestore15.0.4StableSangoma TechnologiesAGPLv3Enabled and up to date 
 Music on Hold15.0.22StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 PIN Sets15.0.1.15StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Route Congestion Messages15.0.9StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to date 
 Text To Speech Engines15.0.4.7StableSangoma Technologies CorporationAGPLv3Enabled and up to date 
 Voicemail15.0.25StableSangoma Technologies CorporationGPLv3+Enabled and up to

Is Asterisk API installed?

If not try installing it.

it’s install veriosn 15.0.17 Stable
but I see there is an option to

Force Download and Install 15.0.17

do update it ?

How is the freePBX distro installation going?

Try This:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall arimanager
fwconsole reload
fwconsole restart

Still working on it
there is a problem with the installation , something with the attach disk (I need to run some command after the attach , but I can’t becaue there is not OS on the server until he finish the installtion)
I’m trying to see how can I create a docker or something

***I mange to find the attach disk and install on it , but after reboot the disk is “disappear”

yes ,
now I mange to install the arimanager and the “Asterisk Info”
and now I can see

Channels
Tech	Resource	Status	Channel Count
PJSIP	dpma_endpoint	OFFLINE	0
PJSIP	0001	OFFLINE	0
PJSIP	0002	ONLINE	0
PJSIP	0003	OFFLINE	0
PJSIP	anonymous	OFFLINE	0

great!

thank you for ALL the help , guidnace and patience :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.