Help with Trunk Gamma Trunk Config

Hi

I use Asterisk freepbx with Gamma ip sip Trunk

I recently had our Asterisk PBX system crash after working fine for a long time. (calls duplicating and huge latency on incoming and outgoing calls)

I’m currently still arguing this out with Gamma as to the weather this is the pbx or router that is at fault, which i’ll leave for another post.

wondering if anyone can check this config over for me briefly please. i built a new backup server and while copying the config from the old server found my Trunk settings as thus:

type=peer
host=88.215.63.3
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw

to the best if my knowledge nothing has changed on the old system so as far as i’m aware these still are the settings that were working fine.

do these seem correct or a little light on info? doing a little searching seems to show more is required for example:

type=friend
secret=password123
username=15554551337
host=sip.provider.foo
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
insecure=port,invite
fromdomain=sip.provider.foo
context=incoming

i’m slightly loathed to change as i’m still convinced these are the original settings but i can’t be certain any ideas?

Bump.

some more info, the settings i have from Gamma are as follows:

IP Address 51.52.40.89
Channels 6
Signalling UDP port 5060 egress/ingress 88.215.63.3
Media UDP ports 6000 - 40000 egress/ingress 88.215.63.4

Request-URI Header
The number within the Request-URI is used for routing calls and should contain the called number. The format of this number can either be UK national format (with leading zero), UK international format (with two leading zeros and a country code), or full e.164 format (with leading +).

Examples
INVITE sip:[email protected] SIP/2.0
TO Header
Header must contain SIP Trunking SIP gateway address and the called number. The format of this number can either be UK national format (with leading zero), UK international format (with two leading zeros and a country code), or full e.164 format (with leading +).

Examples:
To: sip:[email protected]

FROM Header
The user part of the SIP URI within the ‘From’ header must contain the Calling Line Identity of the originating device. This identity must be a number registered to the endpoint. The format of this number can either be national significant (with or without a leading zero), or in full e.164 format. The domain part of the SIP URI within the ‘From’ header can contain either the IP address of the public facing interface or a customer-defined FQDN. Gamma will not use this FQDN for any purpose

Examples
From: sip:[email protected] or using FQDN From: sip:[email protected]

PAID Header
The format of the PAID number can either be national significant (with or without a leading zero), or in full e.164 format. If no PAID header is provided, Gamma will insert a PAID header with the default network CLI.

Examples
P-Asserted-Identity: sip:[email protected]

now my Trunk settings are as follows:

type=peer
host=88.215.63.3
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw

can anyone see any issues with this config?