Help with Time Conditions Module

Hello, I am new to FreePBX and working my way through it. I recently converted a PiPBX over to FreePBX running as a VM.

The version that I had running on the Pi was old and so I had to start with that older version in order to migrate the configuration over to the FreePBX VM and then I proceeded down the upgrade path to get closer to current. My Production FreePBX is now running on version 13.0.195.4.

The problem I have is that my Time Conditions module is currently disabled and it says it is:
" Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 13.0.34.9 "

It seems I am past that version however. I have no option to uninstall and then reinstall from the GUI. Is there any other way to repair and enable this module? I cannot apply my configuration in the meantime.

Thank you for any help you can provide. Again I am new to this, but have been working in IT for 15 years, so if I am missing any information please let me know.

More info.

I noticed that the TimeConditions module was pending installation of the Call Event Logging module, so I attempted to install that module in order to get TimeConditions to upgrage.

When I tried to process the Call Event Logging installation. I got this error.

Unable to connect to CDR Database using string:mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=asteriskcdrdb;charset=utf8,asteriskuser,rasp_amp

Thanks again

Honestly, I would do a clean FreePBX 14 installation and then use the conversion tool.
https://www.freepbx.org/home2freepbx-conversion-tool/

Regarding the modules issues, try running:
fwconsole ma upgradeall
fwconsole ma enableall
Again and again until it says there’s no more available updates.
Then run
fwconsole reload

(there might be a better way of doing this, but yeah…)

Thanks PitzKey,

A clean install was not a great option because I needed to start on the same version as the PiPBX so I could backup and migrate the configuration.

I did find a resolution to this however. Since we are not using the CDR database for Call Data Recording anyway, I just removed that module and then went into the advanced settings and removed or blanked out all of the configuration for CDR.

Once I did this, I was able to install Call Event logging and then it enabled the upgrade and enable option for the Time Conditions module. !! Home free !! I was then able to apply and save my configuration.

Which is why I said…

That way you don’t need to restore a backup…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.