Help with Set-up on Generic Box FreePBX 2.3.1.5 using Bandwith.com 3 SIP Trunks

Current PBX was on Broadvoice VOIP service for 1 year and worked fine. Needed to switch to Bandwidth.com for more trunks and Toll free porting. Made the change 2 weeks ago, and the vendor who sold me the PBX did the needed programming to the PBX. It worked flawlessly for the first 10 days or so. Then on last Thursday moring, I could not here the people I called. Without making any adjustment to the PBX or FreePBX, in about 30mins, I could not make or receive any calls. When calling in “You have reached a number that has been disconnected”. When calling out “All circuits busy”. Over the last few days I and the vendor who sold me the PBX re-configured and re-configured FreePBX many times, with very little success. It sometimes works perfectly for 5 mins, sometimes 3 hours, but for the most part it’s down.

Bandwidth.com’s Engineer says he can get a connection to the PBX, but receives a “404” error code, which I guess means it will not allow the connection. We have discussed connection speed and latency issues, and the Engineers do not think this is the problem. Since they are receiving the 404 code they say that the PBX hardware is operating fine and the connection is good. Their pointing to the FreePBX config, and just keep saying that something has to be set-up wrong.

As of right now it is working fine, but 15mins ago I could only call out, no incoming calls. Why is it so sporadic? PLEASE HELP ANYONE.

Current Settings: (All settings not noted below have been left blank)
SIP TRUNKS:
~ Outbound Caller ID: +13035005802
~ Outgoing Dial Rules:
1+NXXNXXXXXX
1303+NXXXXXX
011|.
~ Outbound Dial Prefix: +
~ Trunk Name: 5802
~ PEER Details:
allow=ulaw
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
dtmfmode=rfc2833
host=216.82.224.202
nat=yes
port=5060
type=peer

OUTBOUND ROUTES:
~ Route Name: 9_outside
~ PIN Set: None
~ Emergency Dialing: Checked
~ Music on Hold: default
~ Dial Patterns:
+|1NXXNXXXXXX
1NXXNXXXXXX
NXXNXXXXXX
~ Trunk Sequence:
SIP/5802
SIP/1346
SIP/1347

INCOMING ROUTES: (3 set-up with assigned DID, and 1 blank)
DID ROUTES X3:
~ DID Number: +13035005802
~ Pause after Answer: 0
~ Privacy Manager: No
~ Set Destination: IVR, Main recording
BLANK “ANY DID” ROUTE:
~ Pause after Answer: 0
~ Privacy Manager: No
~ Set Destination: IVR, Main recording

You may call me if you need more info to help (303) 250-3010 cell. Thanks to all in advance.

John

Somebody make a change to your firewall? It almost sounds like a firewall port forwarding change issue assuming that nothing else on the * server side changed.