Help upgrading FreePBX to a new Server

Today I tried setting a new FreePBX 15 install on a Dell Poweredge R410 server (running 4 x 120GB SSD drives in a RAID10 configuration). Automatic Installation went pretty well and server was able to boot up, I ran all the updates that it asked for and registered my account (I had to restart several times during this process because it kept getting stuck on random items).

Then I restored a configuration backup that I made a few days ago (from FreePBX 12). The restore looked like it finished successfully but when I tried to restart the machine again it was no longer able to start up FreePBX giving this error below.

Not sure what my next steps should be :thinking:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.1617831 XFS (dm-8): Internal error XFS WANT_CORRUPTED_GOTO at line 1788 of file fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_alloc.c. Caller xfs_free_extent +xaa/8x148 [xfsl 4.1621951 XFS (dm-8): Internal error xfs_trans_cancel at line 993 of file fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c. Caller xfs_efi_recover+8x18e/8x1c8 [xfsl

4.1625231 XFS (dm-8): Corruption of in-memory data detected Shutting down filesystem

4.1625581 XFS (dm-8): Please umount the filesystem and rectify the problem(s) 4.1625921 XFS (dm-8): Failed to recover intents

Generating “/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt”

Entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue. Type “journaletl” to view system logs.

You might want to save “/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt” to a USB stick or /boot after mounting them and attach it to a bug report.

I found this link when I made a search for “Corruption of in-memory data detected Shutting down filesystem”. I hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.