Help.Reload failed after module and system update

Hi,
PBX Version:15.0.21
Asterisk Version:16.20.0

After Updating system and modules
(I am not sure but i think that asterisk updated from 16.19.0 to 16.20.0. )
i get this error

fwconsole reload
Reload Started
In Pest.php line 232:
Empty reply from server
reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

fwconsole reload -verbose
In ArgvInput.php line 125:
[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]
The “-e” option does not exist.

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:125
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOptionSet() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:105
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOption() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:84
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parse() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/Input.php:55
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\Input->bind() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:214
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]
Its in production.
Please help.
Thank you

Can Someone help ,please.
Its urgent.

Unfortunately this is not a lot of information. The fact that the message is about Pest means it is probably doing a license check or checking an online repo as that is one of the rest libraries used in freepbx.

You may try ping mirror.freepbx.org to check dns and connectivity. Also make sure you have an ipv4 path as the servers don’t have AAAA records.

ping mirror.freepbx.org is answering.
I also unistalled all comercial modules.
Still getting these errors.
Is there something else i can check ?

Without knowing what is making the call I am afraid not. You can go down the rabbit hole and debug…

Things that call Pest directly:

Things that Call FreePBX::Curl() which uses pest may also be at fault.
The search for this is less concise:

I managed to fix it after uninstalling Sangoma Realtime API.
Thank you for your effort.
That license hint from your previous post helped me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.