Help on weird dialing behaviour

Please help;

When I dial a number like 10812345 then press send on a polycom sip phone the call goes through without problems, BUT when I FIRST press new call (speaker phone) I got a dial tone then try to dial the same number 10812345 my dialing doesn’t go trough it stops after the first two digits 1, 0 and I hear the message “Your call can not be completed as dialed, check the number and dial again” This happens also when I try to dial numbers starting with:

This is happening only when speaker phone is pressed before dialing. All numbers go through if we just dial and after finished dialing press SEND.

This is on a trixbox v 2.2.4 and free-pbx 2.3.1.0

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

I too am having this same problem after upgrading to FreePBX 2.3.1. I can dial extension 101 by pressing 101 then picking up the receiver or pressing the dial button. If I pick up the receiver, get a dialtone, then dial the 101 extension, the dialing stops at the 10 and I get the ‘your call cannot be completed’ message.

you could try setting the following in amportal.conf, it might be related to your issue:

AMPBADNUMBER=false

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx

That solved the problem. Thank You