Help! Can not connect to asterisk

I have inherited a system that was upgraded from freepbx 12 to 14.
It only had chan-sip running. To install zulu, I enabled pjsip today and did fwconsole restart.
Since then, I am getting “Cannot connect to asterisk” in the gui.

I have checked /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and the AMI password is matching with the one in the GUI.

fwconsole restart -verbose

In ArgvInput.php line 125:

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]
The “-e” option does not exist.

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:125
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOptionSet() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:105
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOption() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:84
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parse() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Input/Input.php:55
Symfony\Component\Console\Input\Input->bind() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:214
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:164

restart [-i|–immediate] [–] []…

@dsubs Hi,
Still you have same issue ?
What about Asterisk running process ?

ps aux | grep asterisk

It looks to me like iSymphony is failing, and with a weird command-line option problem. Try this from the system console.

Managed to fix this last night. I updated the asterisk from 13.19 to the latest version and did all system and module updates and rebooted the system to fix it. Not sure what caused it though.

Thanks all for your tips!

Unless you’re using iSymphony, the suggestion isn’t a bad one anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.