HA Module Not Putting Nodes in Standby

Hello Everyone,

So I updated my Freepbx Distro to 5.211.65-8 using the walk-through found in the Wiki and the HA module no longer puts the nodes in standby. I did the set one to standby update, then do the same with the other node as suggested by the wiki. Corosync looks good, and when I run the verify cluster configuration all boxes are checked green. Of note, when I did the upgrade it did break php and I had to chown the /tmp and /var/lib/php/session directories.

spare_ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started
floating_ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started
Master/Slave Set: ms-asterisk [drbd_asterisk]
Masters: [ freepbx-a ]
Slaves: [ freepbx-b ]
Master/Slave Set: ms-mysql [drbd_mysql]
Masters: [ freepbx-a ]
Slaves: [ freepbx-b ]
Master/Slave Set: ms-httpd [drbd_httpd]
Masters: [ freepbx-a ]
Slaves: [ freepbx-b ]
Master/Slave Set: ms-spare [drbd_spare]
Masters: [ freepbx-a ]
Slaves: [ freepbx-b ]
spare_fs (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started
Resource Group: mysql
mysql_fs (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started
mysql_ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started
mysql_service (ocf::heartbeat:mysql): Started
Resource Group: asterisk
asterisk_fs (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started
asterisk_ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started
asterisk_service (ocf::heartbeat:freepbx): Started
isymphony_service (lsb:iSymphonyServer): Started
Resource Group: httpd
httpd_fs (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started
httpd_ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started
httpd_service (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started

What version of HA and Distro did you have before as we have not included iSymphony in the HA since it was Beta as it was causing lots of problems in the failover setup.

5.211.65-2 was the Freepbx distro version before. I didn’t have a chance to grab the HA module version before the upgrade thanks to some really great people I work with, but we are using now. It also looks like pacemaker is not happy. When I kill node a by init 6 node b picks up the file systems, but after 60 seconds I get a half and half cluster. I have to go in and restart pacemaker on both nodes, then kill node b.

Ok well sounds like something is broke somewhere. Also we do not use corosync so not sure why you are mentioning that.

If you want go open a ticket at support.schmoozecom.com and provide us SSH and we can take a look at whats going on.

It really sounds like you did not run through the module upgrade for HA. Inside HA after a major HA update it will have a button you have to press to have it do some upgrades and seems you are missing those.


Thanks for the help. I will open a ticket.