GoToIf returns nan

Hi

I’m having problems with the outbound calls because when the dialplan starts there is a GoToIf that returns ‘nan’ and the process fails, this is the dialplan:

[macro-user-callerid]
include => macro-user-callerid-custom
exten => s,1,Set(TOUCH_MONITOR=${UNIQUEID})
exten => s,n,Set(AMPUSER=${IF($["${AMPUSER}" = “”]?${CALLERID(number)}:${AMPUSER})})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${CUT(CHANNEL,@,2):5:5}"=“queue” | ${LEN(${AMPUSERCIDNAME})}]?report)
exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${REALCALLERIDNUM:1:2}" = “”]?Set(REALCALLERIDNUM=${CALLERID(number)}))
exten => s,n,Set(AMPUSER=${DB(DEVICE/${REALCALLERIDNUM}/user)})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${AMPUSER}" = “none”]?limit)
exten => s,n,Set(AMPUSERCIDNAME=${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${AMPUSERCIDNAME:1:2}" = “”]?report)
continues…

This is the log:
– Executing [[email protected]:1] Macro(“SIP/333-00000015”, “user-callerid,LIMIT,EXTERNAL,”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:1] Set(“SIP/333-00000015”, “TOUCH_MONITOR=1612450728.25”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:2] Set(“SIP/333-00000015”, “AMPUSER=333”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:3] GotoIf(“SIP/333-00000015”, “0?report”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:4] ExecIf(“SIP/333-00000015”, “1?Set(REALCALLERIDNUM=333)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:5] Set(“SIP/333-00000015”, “AMPUSER=333”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:9] GotoIf(“SIP/333-00000015”, “nan?limit”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-user-callerid,s,26)
– Executing [[email protected]:26] Answer(“SIP/333-00000015”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:27] Wait(“SIP/333-00000015”, “1”) in new stack

As you can see in the 7th line the GotoIf($["${AMPUSER}" = “none”]?limit) instead of return 0 (FALSE) returns ‘nan’, in other servers the same line returns 0 and the call continue its way and succeded.

Somebody can know what could be happening?

Thanks for your help.

Cross posting with https://www.voip-info.org/forum/threads/incrediblepbx-suddenly-broken.25353/

Looks like a system library update either has a bug or a backward-incompatible change that affects the result of the GotoIf comparison.

You could fix this by changing the dialplan or rolling back the OS updates.

2 Likes

Hi Bill,

Yes, thankyou, the OS update worked, I rolled back and it worked again, I hope others find this post and solve their problem too, because I posted this issue in other forum and 3 users reported the same behavior the very same day.

Regards.

Not sure if related: (I cannot access the forum Bill linked above from my country)

I’m have the same problem with this glibc library. Centos82 everything?

See posts linked above, downgrade the mentioned packages.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.