Google Voice via Motif was working, now

I am stumped on this one. Everything was working just fine yesterday with GV via Motif, incoming and outgoing. Today I ran updates on the OS and all the modules, bringing everything up to date and now I cannot get any calls via GV, in or out.

When I call in, it defaults to the GV system, and not my IVR as it did before, and when I call out I get a busy signal and the log indicates:

[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:28] Set("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "pre_num=AMP:Motif/<GVAccount>gmailcom/") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:29] Set("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "the_num=OUTNUM") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:30] Set("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "[email protected]") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:31] GotoIf("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "1?outnum:skipoutnum") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx_builtins.c: Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,32)
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:32] Set("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "the_num=<outgoingnumber>") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:33] Dial("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "Motif/<GVAccount>gmailcom/<outgoingnumber>@voice.google.com,300,r") in new stack
[2018-07-22 19:54:53] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] app_dial.c: Called Motif/<GVAccount>gmailcom/<outgoingnumber>@voice.google.com
[2018-07-22 19:54:54] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] app_dial.c: Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
[2018-07-22 19:54:54] VERBOSE[1587][C-00000000] pbx.c: Executing [[email protected]:34] NoOp("PJSIP/<extension>-00000000", "Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = CHANUNAVAIL and HANGUPCAUSE = 111") in new stack

The motif setting in the FreePBX interface indicates a connected status.

I tried downgrading the motif module with no change.

Not too sure where to go from here, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did see the thread of using GV with Asterix and Ubuntu 18.04 via Naf’s gvsip, and previously I was also using Simon Telephonics GV Gateway (a GV to SIP gateway service), but it was unreliable due to me being unable to turn off SIP ALG at either my gateway or my ISPs gateway. So a GV to SIP solution won’t work reliably enough for me, and it also means that a paid SIP provider is probably not really an option either.

Google has shutdown XMPP which is what the motif module uses.

Well… ok then. Wish I’d known this a few hours ago… Ah well, onto plan B I guess…

At least a month ago , we had warnings of impending doom :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.