Google Voice Motif Module and Custom domain name

I seem to be having a problem with the Google Voice (Motif) module. I have added a google voice account, entered in my Google voice username, password, phone number associated with the Google voice account for that specific login, Edit trunk checked, Edit outbound rules checked.

The Status continues to say “Disconnected”.

I know the login info is correct, I have checked and the number is definitely correct for that account.

One thing I have seen from searching is user are told to not put the @gmail.com into the username field. I have my own domain through google so my login name is [email protected]. Could that be why it is not connecting correctly? Should I create a separate gmail.com account to use with this?

It works fine with your own domain. I wrote the module and I wrote with using my own personal domain. Your username should be your full email address. You have another issue going on. Perhaps you have two-step authentication enabled or something similar.

I have a latest FreePBX Distro in a remote VPS, I can’t register mi google voice, GOOGLE blocked the registration, email from GOOGLE:
"Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account. This person was using an application such as an email client or mobile device.
We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt, RESET YOUR PASSWORD"
But, if I use PIAF work 100%

Regards

Checking Asterisk Info REGISTRIES
Jabber Users and their status:
[gMYGMAILACCOUNT] MYGMAILACCOUNT - Authenticating / Waiting to request TLS

Number of clients: 1
What about this g?

The g is prefixed for a maintainability standpoint. It’s been in there for over a year now and has no effect on your account, it’s a context. You need to fix your account on the google side. Judging from your second reply to this thread your account is locked so you should go through the methods on getting it unlocked.