Google Contact Integretion With FreePBX

Have anyone ever used CID Superfecta to sync Google contacts with FreePBX? I didn’t any proper guide or tutorial for setting it up. I’m desperately seeking for this solution.
“Debug/Test Run” also did not provide enough information to set it up! Can anyone please post the complete procedure for setting it up?
It’ll help a lot of peoples, i think.

Thanks.

Go into CID Superfecta and create a new scheme or edit an existing one. Find the Google Contacts and enable it. Then, click the spanner icon on the left. You will need to insert your Google ID (your google account email) and then press save. Leave everything else as it is.

Then, test the superfecta with a phone number. In the results, there should be an authentication error with a link to start the process. Click the link, sign into your google account and you should be good to go :slight_smile:

Hello James!
I followed your direction and find the link which I need to give permission by clicking “Allow”!

But the problem I’m fetching right now is, I have to give access everytime after I receive the call. I mean i’ve to “Test run scheme” every time after receiving a call to give access.

The message given below:

Starting scheme Google
Executing GoogleContacts
Searching Google Contacts for number: 01737099093
Google Code did not result in authentication.

To set or reset authorisation

Click the link in the next line, then copy the code google give into the second box on the settings area for Google Contacts. Then click submit in the settings, and then use another test number to check all is working.

To start that process, click here

result took 0.2374 seconds.

This message appears each time after receiving a call. Can you please tell me how get rid of this problem??

Also this message appears while giving the permission!

https://support.google.com/a/answer/9352843?hl=en

I had to switch on 2FA for my Google account and create an app password for it to authenticate. I’ve setup a new superfecta today and my contacts are authorised after the first time. I’m also not seeing the error message from Google.

What version of FreePBX and Superfecta are you using?

I’ve setup a new superfecta today and my contacts are authorised after the first time. I’m also not seeing the error message from Google.

Sounds great!! :star_struck:

What version of FreePBX and Superfecta are you using?

I always prefer to use latest one.

FreePBX: 15.0.16.49
CID Superfecta: 15.0.2.23

If you’ve leisure time, can you please share the steps you’ve been followed? It’ll be helpful for all of us who actually wants to use CID Superfecta.
Thank you!

This might help:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.