Getting Voice-mail information like Call-log

Hi All,

Currently, I am using FreePBX-2.5.1.0 and using call log information using ‘asteriskcdrdb’ database. But freepbx does not provide information of voice-mail like call-log.

Is there anyway to get voice-mail information and store into a separate database (like call-log)?

Regards,
Amit Saini

Hi All,
I set up a VOIP (asteriskNow) on my network, everything works well except for the voice mail.

when I call an extension and the user does not response, Instead of getting a message like “the person at extension 1000 is not available at the moment, pls leave a message after the beep”. I get a message saying “an error has occurred” message and the call is dropped automatically.

Please can anyone help me out?

Thank you

It sounds like the permissions on the /var/spool/asterisk/ directory are wrong. Insure that the owner of the directory is asterisk:asterisk and that the permissions are set to 775.

Any body know about that :-

Currently, I am using FreePBX-2.5.1.0 and using call log information using ‘asteriskcdrdb’ database. But freepbx does not provide information of voice-mail like call-log.

Is there anyway to get voice-mail information and store into a separate database (like call-log)?

Regards,
Amit Saini