FXS gateways for motel rooms

Does anyone have a suggestion for SIP gateways for FXS? I am setting up a FreePBX system for our summer camp. it has about 80 guest rooms with analog phone handsets - we’d like to just use those - and would need several gateways with 16 or more ports each.

The problem is that Grandstream’s 4216,24,32,48 port gateways are basically no longer available - and i’ve never used some other brands… My search here was unproductive - maybe my search terms were not helping…

Thanx in advance!!

I’ve had good experiences in the past using Adtrans. From the old Atlas product line to Total Access more recently. I have three Total Access units for sale on eBay presently --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/224694420966. Each TA will allow for 24 analog lines to be broken out. I had them working with my FreePBX up until I migrated to an alternative solution and realized we didn’t utilize all of the analog lines. This would get you up to 72 total analog lines potentially…:grinning:

Sangoma offers two higher density SIP to FXS products. The Vega 24-port Vega 3000G and the 50-port Vega 3050G. More details at:

2 Likes

Thanks for the great suggestions… Love to use the Sangoma ones but they’re a bit higher than I’m hoping to have to spend…
Found some 3com v7111’s which I’m testing now.