FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

fx0 incoming call delay

(4ycr) #1

I have FreePBX 14 with asterisk 13.22. I am using a Sangoma A200 FXO FXS Analogue Card PCI Express with 2 * Sangoma A400-O FXO Modules. The phones are snom DECT phones

I can get the system to call out but with an incoming call, it takes about 5 rings on the caller’s phone before the FreePBX phones ring. Is there a way to shorten this delay?

(Itzik) #2

Did you check the PBX logs to see if the call is actually arriving earlier?

Assuming that you are in a country where caller ID is transmitted after the first ring, the delay should be about 8 seconds. If it is much longer, connect to the Asterisk console with sufficient verbosity and make a test call while watching it. If there is a long delay before seeing any action, perhaps
https://www.openvox.cn/forum/a400-800-1200-series/1558-2-ring-delay
will help.

Also, try temporarily connecting one line to an analog phone (preferably line-powered corded) and see when it starts to ring, relative to what the caller hears.

Confirm that calling from one extension to another (via the PBX, not the DECT intercom mode) rings immediately.

If you still have trouble, post details about where the delays are occurring.

(system) closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.