Fwconsole reload from Web GUI

Some time ago (1-2 weeks) I changed the link-test from
(if it fails three consecutive tests, each 30 seconds apart) to
(if it fails three consecutive tests, each 10 seconds apart).

We had a momentary failure today, failed over, failed back 44 seconds later. No disconnect from the VOIP service. The quicker detection was the probable reason - we failed-back before the firewall had a chance to close the idle UDP port.

I’m still chasing the cause of the temporary failures - the link ran problem-free for 20 months initially, so it is capable and can do the job - but there is a squirrel in there somewhere. I also put money in the budget to get some different hardware.

Thank you again, to all, for their input.

Which of the Tranzeo products did you use for your PtP link? I need about 2000-2500 feet, line of sight, would prefer to work in the 5G band, and would need to get higher throughput speeds (e.g. some of their products are advertised as 20Mbps - too slow).

The ones I used are not in the catalog, but a pair of TR5Plus-24 will do 54MBPS at 15000 feet (5km). I noticed that their 4.9GHz offerings also provide about the same performance.

With the size of catalog, I’d work with pre-sales engineering. In your specific instance - specifically being around NavAids - they might have more insight into what would be a working configuration for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.