Fwconsole reload, "did you mean continue 2"?

root@server:~# fwconsole reload
Reload Started

In Sipstation.class.php line 935:

"continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?  

reload [--json] [--dry-run] [--skip-registry-checks] [--dont-reload-asterisk]

root@server:~# exit
jakob@server:~$ sudo fwconsole reload
Reload Started

In Sipstation.class.php line 935:

"continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?  

reload [--json] [--dry-run] [--skip-registry-checks] [--dont-reload-asterisk]

jakob@server:~$ 

What kind of action will solve this error?

If you’re not using Sipstation just remove the module. If you are you can raise a support ticket.

Please confirm that you have the latest sipstation module i.e. v16.0.19.

Sipstation 15.0.9

I would like to upgrade to FreePBX 16 (from 15) but main thing is that it’s working.
What about Sipstation or can I manage without?

It’s only needed if you have Sipstation trunking from Sangoma. If you don’t, then you might as well remove the module completely.

You could also file a bug if @kgupta hasn’t already. FreePBX 15 doesn’t officially support anything above PHP 5.6 but the community went through and fixed all the open source modules. It would be a really weird hill for them to die on not to fix this bug.

Looks like you are running PHP 7.x+ release with the old release. Freepbx 15.x supports only 5.6 php version. Freepbx 16.0 supports PHP 7.4.

This code is proper in pho 5.6 as well. There is no reason not to fix it

Thank you! Yes, I would like to upgrade to 16. I have an illusion that it’s a good thing to do…

A quick error message show and this time I manage to capture the text!

Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 
'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/versionupgrade/Versionupgrade.class.php:192

Please raise jira at issues.freepbx.org to troubleshoot further.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.