Full distro cd i386 install problem

OK it worked but I noticed that the time needed to install freepbx-2.10.0-28-noarch is very different.

• on FreePBX-1.810.210.57-i386-Full-1334880197.iso : about 1min to install freepbx
  • on FreePBX-1.810.210.57-i386-Full-1335300435.iso : about 5min and more to install freepbx (in DHCP mode or not)
    There is something different between the FreePBX rpm ?

I noticed too, that the first screen asks for TCP/IP info but after applying that, a second screen asks for “Would you like to configure eth0 ? [YES or NO]”.
I think it’s not needed, no ?

Nothing in the FreePBX RPM has changed. Both those ISO versions install the same RPM of FreePBX. The issue before was FreePBX was not being 100% installed and now it is.

As far as the first screen. Their is no way around that with andaconda if we want at install time for their to be a loopback which we have to have for FreePBX install_amp or FreePBX fails.

The first prompt is do you want to setup network information for the install process. The second prompt is do you want to configure eth0 for after everything is installed. I know of know way to only prompt you on the first screen.

I have talked to guys at Fedora and they said this is all we can do is pass it the flag of asknetwork in the isolinux.cfg which is what we are doing now.

Seems to freeze because no hdd blinking but after a while it starts working again. :slight_smile: So wait more