Fresh FreePBX distro not pulling list of commercial modules

Hi All,

First post here, ill try and include everything that i can :slight_smile:

Situation is:
I am creating a new PBX for our office here in London, currently i am not interested in adding phones or anything i just want to experiment with commercial End Point Manager, after that i may roll it out elsewhere.

Current System:
Server running ESXi 5.5

Steps i took:
I installed FreePBX Distro from the Website yesterday, 64Bit. After installing i configured networking etc, the box can ping and DNS works correctly. I then rebooted and it updated all the modules as i would expect. Then i registered the system using System Admin and that worked fine. Then when i go into Module Admin, click on commercial modules and then ā€˜check onlineā€™ it only shows me the modules that are installed and says beside each one: ā€œEnabled; Not available onlineā€

I cant see anything being blocked in the Firewall so im a bit stuck. This is the second time i am trying, i installed a fresh one this morning and am getting the same issues.

Any help would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Version: FreePBX 2.11.0.37

thx
Guy

I have the same issue. Fresh install today (FreePBX-5.211.65-12-x86_64-Full-1401063801.iso)
Almost every module says "Enabled; Not available online"
There is two modules that say ā€œEnabled and up to dateā€ and those are FreePBX Framework and System Admin.

Iā€™m able to download system updates using yum just fine.

Ok so last night i installed FreePBX on a ESXi server at home and it worked perfectly, so what i did was export the OVF template and deployed it at work and it seems to work properly, i am able to update modules, and i managed to licence, and download firmware through EPM.
Im convinced it is not anything to do with the firewall as i opened up all ports on the firewall to the PBX to make sureā€¦
Weirdā€¦

I reinstalled the distro and this time it updated all of the modules and everything appears to be working fine