FreePBX with very high CPU use (mariadb querys)

Hello everybody!

I have a installation of machine with FreePBX server

PBX Version: 15.0.17.24
PBX Distro: 12.7.6-2002-2.sng7
Asterisk Version:16.6.2

The machine have 300 extensions and at least 30 call queues with 40 agents using flash operator panel (FOP2)

I have a problem in the hours of operation the use of cpu is very high, 80% of cpu use.

When i see the mysql process is using the major qty of processing power

When i check the running querys i see the following querys running all the time, when one query finish another similiar is launched. Analyzing this querys are a high demand of CPU use

SELECT count(*) FROM asteriskcdrdb.cdr  WHERE (src=‘2340’ OR channel LIKE ‘SIP/2340-’ OR channel LIKE 'PJSIP/2340-’ )

SELECT unix_timestamp(calldate) as calldate,concat(IF(dst=‘2291’ OR dstchannel LIKE 'SIP/2291-______’ OR dstchannel LIKE 'PJSIP/2291-
’,src,dst),’!’,clid) as number,duration,disposition,uniqueid FROM asteriskcdrdb.cdr WHERE (dst=‘2291’ OR dstchannel LIKE 'SIP/2291-’ OR dstchannel LIKE 'PJSIP/2291-______’)

I see that the mysql user “freepbxuser” is generating this query but i dont know what is the purpose or what is the module of freepbx causing this query

Anyone can help me to identify the source of this querys?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.