FreePBX Website is Back up

After 24 hours of non stop work by us we are going live with the new web site. This new website has been months of work and we hope the users enjoy it.

As we all know their will be a few days of getting use to things and us tweaking items that are still not 100% done.

One of the new features we are working daily on is an updated and easy to use wiki/documentation site. We encourage users to start using the new wiki and keep a watch on things as we keep adding new content over the next month. And if you would like to help get involved in writing documentation please contact myself through Private Message.

The one thing that is still not working is the trac site. We currently use trac for feature and bug tickets. We hope to have this back up and working in the next 24 hours.

Feel free to comment in the new Forum Section called Website and create forum post on any issues or suggestions in regards to the new website.

Thanks to the whole team for a fantastic effort.

Minor issue, but it looks like post subscription status didn’t migrate.

As always Great Job to the team. Looks great!

Re: >And if you would like to help get involved in writing documentation please contact myself through Private Message.

Hi Tony, I’d like to do that, but can’t find the spot on the new web site to send you a private message.

Thanks,
Tim Miller Dyck

At the top just below the menu bar is a grey bar that has My Account, Messages and Log Out. Right next to the search bar.

Hi Tony, thanks for the pointer. For me, after I have logged into the site, my gray menu area has “My Account | Logout” only.

In my account “Contact settings” area, I have the option “Personal contact form” enabled.

Hi Tony, I tried creating a new web site account to see if that was any different but the new account also didn’t display the “Messages” link. I’m at tim at millerdyck period org. If you can let me know how to get a hold of you I can send you what I have. Regards…

Just for feedback, I also see “My Account” followed by “Logout”, and no option for private messages. I have dug around a bit to see if I could find anyplace for PM’s, but nada, as I had some people I was communicating with…

Nice job on the revamped site, hopefully the messaging issue can be resolved…