Freepbx Version 2.0.1 , User Extension

Hi,

I am trying to modify freepbx source so that ext_local in /etc/asterisk/extension_additional.conf look like

[ext-local]
include => ext-local-custom
exten => 5101,1,SIPCalledRPID(${SIPPEER(${EXTEN}:callerid_name)},${SIPPEER(${EXTEN}:callerid_num)})
exten => 5101,2,Macro(exten-vm,5101,5101)
exten => 5101,hint,SIP/5101
exten => ${VM_PREFIX}5101,1,Macro(vm,5101)

instead of
[ext-local]
include => ext-local-custom
exten => 5101,2,Macro(exten-vm,5101,5101)
exten => 5101,hint,SIP/5101
exten => ${VM_PREFIX}5101,1,Macro(vm,5101)

I am trying to add first line so that I can get CALLEDID:Username on Polycom phone , Any suggestion is highly appreciated
Parshuram

1: You can’t edit extensions_additional.conf - it gets regenerated each time you click the red bar. You need to do that in extensions_custom.conf - create a context [ext-local-custom] (Note the ‘include’ right before where you’re trying to edit?)

2: There is no SIPCalledRPID application in asterisk

3: CallerID should already work?

–Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the reply. SIPCalledRPID is a function in beta from a Asterisk user posted in Digium SVN, it is used for displaying CALLED ID , If you call a person on Polycom you can see Extension in first and second line.If you use this function you will be able to see His name in First Line and Extension in Second, Anyway I figured out a third way to do this , I edited the Macro which was running before diaparties.agi. That works for me , Thanks for you coments.

Regards
Parshuram