Freepbx Upgrade from 10.13.66-22 to SNG7 14 - PHP Whoops Exception Error

upgrade to SNG7 completed successfully but upon restart the following error occured:
login as: root
[email protected]’s password:
Last login: Tue Oct 30 11:08:49 2018

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/module s/mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/module s/mysqli.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such fil e or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/module s/pdo_mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/module s/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserDa ta in Unknown on line 0

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/u sr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol : php_XML_SetUserData in file Unknown on line 0

I’m not a 100% certain but this looks like something happen during the upgrade and your PHP modules didn’t get installed or installed completely/properly.

Have you tried the repair script?

yes. now its at fatal error. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/curl.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/fileinfo.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/fileinfo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/json.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/json.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqli.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so’ - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/phar.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/phar.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/zip.so’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/xml2Array.class.php on line 40
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/xml2Array.class.php on line 40
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/xml2Array.class.php:40

Sangoma recommends reverting back to 10.13 and then restoring from tar backup. Not looking good.

How did they recommend you do that? By reinstalling 10.13.x on the machine and starting from scratch?

yes. resintalling 10.13.x and restoring my backup from external drive .tgz file

@tm1000 pinging you on this because there has to be a better option to re-install PHP vs having to setup the system from scratch again. Any ideas?

Having the same problem. Any ideas?

Not trying to hijack this thread but I believe my issue is related.
Followed the wiki and things didn’t go so smooth. Ended up using the “Recovery from a failed upgrade” section. Calls are flowing through the system but getting errors in the webui and console.
If I run fwconsole commands:

fwconsole ma list
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so' - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqli.so' - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so' - libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in Unknown on line 0
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial] from last GUI settings
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/wddx.so: undefined symbol: php_XML_SetUserData in file Unknown on line 0
Stack trace:
  1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() Unknown:0

Ran yum update and there were a lot of pkgs that I thought were upgraded after the second reboot but according to yum are not upgraded.
Snippet with the error:

---> Package perl-Test-Harness.noarch 0:3.28-3.el7 will be installed
---> Package perl-srpm-macros.noarch 0:1-8.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Conflict: php56w-common-5.6.36-1.sng7.x86_64 conflicts php-common < 5.6
--> Processing Conflict: php-mysql-5.4.16-45.el7.x86_64 conflicts php-mysqlnd
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: php56w-common conflicts with php-common-5.4.16-45.el7.x86_64
Error: php-mysql conflicts with php56w-mysqlnd-5.6.36-1.sng7.x86_64
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
** Found 58 pre-existing rpmdb problem(s), 'yum check' output follows:
apr-util-ldap-1.3.9-3.el6_0.1.x86_64 has missing requires of apr-util = ('0', '1.3.9', '3.el6_0.1')
cronie-1.4.11-17.el7.x86_64 has missing requires of dailyjobs

This is a PBXact 60, nothing exotic going on. Only software from the repos installed. Can provide the Deployment ID if a dev wants to poke around. This is a production system. I probably have a couple more just like it.

Thanks

yum remove php*
yum install php56w
yum install sangoma-pbx

Thanks that took care of me.

Actually made the error go away but I learned the upgrade went bad. Voicemail was removed, Call Waiting was removed, my extensions_custom.conf no longer works… still learning what else has been removed that I have to re-enable. Can’t say I’ll be upgrading other PBXs, a few with 20-30 extensions and a school district with about 150 extensions.

Yes. Actually your upgrade completely failed. I’m just helping you get through it. So other things won’t work besides php. I’d have to see the full error log to know why.

Remember that CentOS 6 is deprecated and is probably prone to vulnerabilities as time moves on. Something to keep in mind

Believe me, I appreciate the help. I created a support ticket to keep from growing this thread.

Check that after upgrade your apache User and Group are set to “asterisk” in httpd.conf. Mine was switched to the default “apache” and the GUI wasn’t working as a result.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.