FreePBX Statistics Empty?

I’m having the same issue; in case you are interested, here is the output of crontab -l

[root@FreepbxV3 ~]# su asterisk
bash-4.2$ crontab -l
@daily  [ -e /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/check_portal.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/check_portal.php
@daily  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/ddns_client.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/ddns_client.php
@monthly ID=freepbx_backup_1 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php --id=1
* 1 * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole certificates updateall -q
*/1 * * * * /var/lib/asterisk/bin/pagepro-scheduler.php 2>&1 >/dev/null
0 0 1 * * php /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/backuprecordings.php  2>&1 >/dev/null
@daily [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check
50 * * * * /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx-cron-scheduler.php
26 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole util cleanplaybackcache -q
@daily /usr/sbin/fwconsole pms mk_dirty > /dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole pms wu_alert > /dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * [ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php > /dev/null 2>&1
*/1 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole calendar --sync 2>&1 > /dev/null
*/15 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole userman --syncall -q
@hourly  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/storage.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/storage.php
*/5 * * * * [ -e /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_queue_data.php ] && php /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_q                                                           ueue_data.php
@daily  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/update_license.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/update_license.php --delay
* * * * * [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php
bash-4.2$

I have tried blindly to run ‘yum install php-mbstring’, with no success:

root@FreepbxV3 ~]# yum install php-mbstring
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, versionlock
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package php-mbstring.x86_64 0:5.4.16-43.el7_4 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: php-common(x86-64) = 5.4.16-43.el7_4 for package: php-mbstring-5.4.16-43.el7_4.x86_64
---> Package php-common.x86_64 0:5.4.16-43.el7_4 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libzip.so.2()(64bit) for package: php-common-5.4.16-43.el7_4.x86_64
---> Package libzip.x86_64 0:0.10.1-8.el7 will be installed
--> Processing Conflict: php56w-common-5.6.33-1.sng7.x86_64 conflicts php-common < 5.6
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: php56w-common conflicts with php-common-5.4.16-43.el7_4.x86_64
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

Also, the “FEEDS” box is gone. It was there, I changed tab, and when I returned: it was gone.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Frank

@probegtze the thread you posted to was over three years old. I have forked your post into a new thread.

The command would be yum install php56w-mbstring, however you have an SNG7 machine. In which all of the stats work out of the box and mbstring is already installed.

Perhaps running the commande

yum install php-mbstring

is what caused the problem I’m having? Would it be a good idea to run

yum install php56w-mbstring ?

I’m hoping to fix what I possibly broke. I’m not sure what it is impacting, but I am sure it is impacting something. I have a few bugs with my Freepbx install. As of right now: I must make sure NOT to touch SIPSTATION or I’ll brick my PBX. The original cause appears to be my original data transfered with the conversion tool. I’ve been trying to fix that problem that will also break my outbound routes if I touch SIPStation (By touch, I mean: if I try to activate SIPSTATION and/or update it)

There is another post relating to my issues with my upgrade.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.