FreePBX SIPSTATION Shows Primary Trunk Registered But No Contact Or Network IP; Everything Is In The Green With Secondary Trunk

On my FreePBX 2.10.1.5 running Asterisk 1.8.10.0, the Primary Trunk is Registered but shows no Contact IP or Network IP (they are highlighted red and blank). However, my Secondary Trunk is Registered and the Contact IP and Network IP are in the green with my WAN IP address. Would anyone know how I could correct this issue? Seems if one trunk is able to establish the correct settings then the other should be able to as well right? I have restarted both router and FreePBX box but that did not help.

I am told that all issues that some customers were reporting on Trunk1 have been resolved for the few customers who were reporting problems. If you are still seeing hight latency feel free to open a ticket at support.schmoozecom.com

I have the same issue. Primary sipstation trunk “Contact IP” and “Network IP” are red and blank, yet “Asterisk Reg” is green and says registered. Constant recurring Apply Config button too. Secondary trunk is all green as normal.

I noticed this yesterday after updating 4 modules:
findmefollow 2.10.0.9 (was 2.10.0.8)
endpointman 2.10.4.9 (was 2.10.4.8)
dahdiconfig 2.10.10 (was 2.10.7.1)
framework 2.10.1.5 (was 2.10.1.4)

I’m currently at freepbx 2.10.1.5 and Asterisk 1.8.12.0. The Asterisk log shows the primary trunk being used in calls. I guess the sipstation display is just messed up.

Primary sipstation trunk "Contact IP" and "Network IP" are red and blank, yet "Asterisk Reg" is green and says registered. Constant recurring Apply Config button too. Secondary trunk is all green as normal.

I noticed this yesterday after updating 4 modules:
findmefollow 2.10.0.9 (was 2.10.0.8)
endpointman 2.10.4.9 (was 2.10.4.8)
dahdiconfig 2.10.10 (was 2.10.7.1)
framework 2.10.1.5 (was 2.10.1.4)

I’m currently at freepbx 2.10.1.5 and Asterisk 1.8.12.0. The Asterisk log shows the primary trunk being used in calls. I guess the sipstation display is just messed up.

Now that you mention it, I seem to have noticed this issue after the upgrades you listed as well. I’m willing to bet it has something to do with the “framework 2.10.1.5” upgrade. However, the “Apply Config” button has always appeared whenever I clicked on the SIPSTATION menu. Is this not normal? Also, have you tried deleting and re-adding your trunks? I’m unable to do that until this weekend as this is a production phone system.

Same problem here, I reported it to Sipstation and have had no reply as of yet… Finding an extremely high ping time on the Primary mainly.

My Apply Config is always lit up in this module too, I find I can’t un-select any of my Available trunks in this module, everytime I do and save, they are as they was before.

I just got a reply back from Sipstation…

Traffic is routing over trunk2 while trunk1 is being reworked. This should not impact calling at all as long as you are registered to trunk2.

Wouldn’t it be nice if SIPSTATION could be more considerate of their customers and send out a mass email notifying us when they perform maintenance or have a problem? I wasted so much time on this issue thinking it was on my end. A few weeks prior there was another issue and it turned out to be on SIPSTATION’s end. I will give them credit for responding to my emails in a timely manner however, their responses were short and uninformative but I needed a detailed explanation of the problem for my manager. Thank you everyone who responded to my original posts. It’s nice when we have a dependable and collaborative community!

I was thinking the same thing, Kinda thought the e-mail was a bit on the annoyed side too! All I did was report and ask about the issue… and it is still the same and I am experiencing high latency with it.

Still having issues, high pings, unavailable and more. Looking for a new provider, I can’t be dealing with this.

As of Today (February 22, 2013) Sipstation has been acquired by Schmooze, you can now submit support tickets directly with Schmooze, via our ticketing system. http://support.schmoozecom.com/

Guys we are working quickly on the trunk 1 issue and getting a new server up in a new datacenter this week. The ping times should be much better already from what I am seeing on my servers.

Also we are working on a new blog site that will be used for all outage notices related to FreePBX, SIPStation or Schmooze Com services that you can subscribe to to be notified of any outages or planned maintenance. Please bear with us for a week or 2 as we sort things out and get everything back on track.

Thank you for your support.

Keep in mind that the ping times are to the SIP servers. The media (RTP) portion of the call goes straight to the serving gateway. These are located around the country at strategic regional switches.

If you are seeing that you are losing registration due to the high ping times increase your qualify times in the trunks. In addition to yes you can put an integer in as an argument of qualify in SIP trunks. The value is in seconds.

Schmooze has already empowered their network providers (of which my company is proud to be one) to do whatever it takes to build the best, hardened and most reliable provider network. Network operations will post regularly to the blog to be as transparent to our users as possible.

Quick update on the Sipstation module if you use it, I had some issues with the module that have now been fixed by Schmooze. I have to say these guys are on the ball.

the two issues I had, Apply update was always showing and in red (Fixed), Unable to select correct trunks (Fixed), Unable to input 3 digit area code (Fixed).

The new update should show up in your module admin and clicking check online.

Many thanks to Schmooze whom got the fixed sorted in a very small amount of time.

Huge thumbs up!

Well our promise was simple 2 weeks ago. Fix the bugs and get in the missing features in SIPStation and we are well on our way to accomplishing all of this.