sorry for my ignorance, but could not find an answer for the whole question.
I do plan to build the following scenario:
FreeBPX with a SIP server using my POTS and having the old phone devices connected.
SPA3102 as gateway for FreePBX to POTS.
Access point for the wireless devices, like my Nokia N95.
FreePBX running as my home SIP server.
Analog FAX and telephone devices with PAP2T-NA as gateway to FreePBX.
- being able to use my N95 as an extension via home SIP server, when home, via WIFI.
- being able to use my N95 as an extension via home SIP server, when travelling, via WIFI.
- being able to travel taking one PAP2T-NA as a home extension, in hotels, etc…
- outside calls from POTS and VOIP get a message like “press 1 to talk to Joe, press 2 to talk to Jane, press 7 to send a fax, or press 9 to leave a message” and being routed to the desired service.
- having a dial plan which enable to call using the POTS service when local or long distance call or a external VOIP provider, like Voipcheap, when calling an European country.
Is it all possible, including having my SIP server at home and for calling Europe using anoter VOIP provider?
Anyone did it before? And if yes, could i get help?