FreePBX Registeration

R/Sir

I have Connected 4 Boxes in Different cities when the light is go down then the registration is also go down.if we again connect all the Boxes each other we will restart all Boxes at a time then the connection will establish.kindly tell me how to connect this 4 Boxes with out restart our system.

How are you connecting the 4 boxes together? What do you mean by boxes? If you are connecting them together by SIP or IAX trunks then do you have qualify=yes in the trunk configuration?

R/sir

4 Boxes mean 4 servers in different cities we use locally sip trunk and out of city we use IAX2 trunk. locally means in our our local office out of city mean our head office in different city.we call to our head office through the IAX2 trunk.If the server is shutdown and again restart we cannot call to our head office through IAX2 trunk.then we will restart all the servers at one time then we will call to each other kindly tell me what is the problem and how to solve it all the servers are connected through E1 link.
if you have other option to connect each other without restart our servers.

Do you have qualify=yes in the trunk configuration?

yes i have qualify=yes in the trunk configuration.I told u i have connected 4 servers some times they work well but if the one server is go down any time i again start this server and the registration is break to other servers other 3 servers are also pinging from my server.
If the registration is break then i will restart all the servers at one time and all the servers connectivity is working well.Please tell me what is the solution of this issue.

I use the 4 Freepbx Servers with the IAX2 protocol. I noticed 2 days ago
that I was not registered with the other 3 Servers. I used the “iax2 show
registry” command and found I was not registered with other 3 servers.I issued a reload command in asterisk in order to connect again.
My question is … If an iax2 entry is not registered, will I fail to get inbound calls? Is there any way to have * automatically detect and re-register periodically?
I noticed the same thing and rebooting isn’t necessaryily going to fix
the issue.