FreePBX-MissedCalls by Pitzkey

Good Afternoon Colleagues
I hope you are doing safe and good . I need to configure my FreePBX so FreePBX send email for any missed call to the queue (We have only one Queue).

Thanks to Pitzkey , for the below dialplan:

I follow the below steps:

1. Add the dialplan to extensions_custom.conf
  2. Change the from email address (look for [email protected] in the dialplan and change that).
  3. Change the default to email (look for [email protected] in the dialplan and change that)

For now , What i understand i need to create custom destination first (Admin ==>Custom Destinations) then i need to point each extension’s failover destination to this custom destination . If this is correct , Can you let me know how to create custom destination that will be correlated to dialplan copied at extensions_custom.conf as i don’t have any experience before with creating Customs Destinations?

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

That is not correct. There’s no need for such a thing.

You just need to copy the dialplan, reload config and it should work fine

Hi PitzKey
So there is no need neither to create custom destination nor to point each extension’s failover (No Answer , Busy , Not Reachable ) destination to this custom destination ?

Also may i know how to reload the configuration ?

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

No… Did you read the installation instructions?

The red apply config button in the GUI.

Hi PitzKey
Yes . I have read the instructions ,but before reach to this great dialplan, i found many small codes in our forum which request us to create custom destination and to point each extension’s failover destination to this custom destination which confused me specially i don’t have experience neither with creating dialplan nor with creating custom destination.

I have tested it by dialing extensions and it worked as expected and email received on missed calls.

I will test it later with the queue and will let you know.

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

Hi PitzKey
I have tested it and it worked as expected.

Thx for your efforts.

Best Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.