FreePBX Gui not modifying conf files

Hi, I´m having problems with the gui because every time i make a change to an extension or create a new one, the changes are not reflected on the conf files under /etc/asterisk (sip_additional.conf, exten_addional.conf, Pinset_*) only the voicemail files are updated, even the asteris is not reloading the configuration files, I check permissions and all seem to be in perfect order, I didn’t have this problem until one week ago, I have not upgrade the asterisk software or the operating system, I have asterisk version 1.2.17 and centos version 4.3, It was running fine, I don’t know what happened.

I just searched every possible topic in this forum and try every single answer with no luck, even the rotate logger seem not to be working because it not rotating, i have to manually delete it, last time i check it was 20 Gbytes.

Any help pointing me to a solution will be appreciated.

Thanks.

try running retrieve_conf (/var/lib/asterisk/bin) from the Linux command line, as user root, and see what errors it gives you. That may give you the clue you are looking for.

Ok, I ran the retrieve_conf and give me this error:

Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib /ZendExtensionManager.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direct ory
Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Connecting to database…OK
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /var/www /html/admin/extensions.class.php on line 200

Fatal error: Call to a member function output() on a non-object in /var/www/html /admin/extensions.class.php on line 200
[root@lsoscp bin]#
[root@lsoscp bin]#

hmm - something is seriously messed up on your system. It looks like you are using the Zend php optimizer (I think) and it obviously is having troubles. Whether that is related to the subsequent error, I would say it is likely. output() is defined within the extensions class that extensions.class.php defines - so the fact that it is not finding it says something is very confused. Try to determine what is going on with your Zend configuration and I suspect your errors will be resolved.

Thanks for your reply, let me check about the Zend configuration and let you know if i find an answer.

When running retrieve_conf this is what I get:

[root@iax bin]# ./retrieve_conf

Checking for PEAR DB..OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt..OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf ..OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf ..OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf ..OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf ..OK
Connecting to database..OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface..OK
Added to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
Added to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
Added to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asterisk
Added to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = true
Added to globals: AMPMGRUSER = admin
Added to globals: AMPMGRPASS = ********
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in <b>/var/www/html/admin/extensions.class.php</b> on line <b>190</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in <b>/var/www/html/admin/extensions.class.php</b> on line <b>190</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by browsing to your server.

I don’t know how lines are being counted but when I look at /var/www/html/admin/extensions.class.php I see a blank line on line 190. Specifically I see this:

//now the rest of the contexts
		if(is_array($this->_exts)){
			foreach (array_keys($this->_exts) as $section) {
				$output .= "[".$section."]\n";

//automatically include a -custom context
				$output .= "include => {$section}-custom\n";
				//add requested includes for this context
				if (isset($this->_includes[$section])) {
					foreach ($this->_includes[$section] as $include) {
						$output .= "include => ".$include."\n";
					}
				}

foreach (array_keys($this->_exts[$section]) as $extension) {
					foreach (array_keys($this->_exts[$section][$extension]) as $idx) {
[***** THIS IS LINE 190??? SHOWS AS BLANK *****]
						$ext = $this->_exts[$section][$extension][$idx];

//echo "[$section] $extension $idx\n";
						//var_dump($ext);

$output .= "exten => ".$extension.",".
							$ext['basetag'].
							($ext['addpri'] ? '+'.$ext['addpri'] : '').
							($ext['tag'] ? '('.$ext['tag'].')' : '').
							",".$ext['cmd']->output()."\n";
					}
					if (isset($this->_hints[$section][$extension])) {
						foreach ($this->_hints[$section][$extension] as $hint) {
							$output .= "exten => ".$extension.",hint,".$hint."\n";
						}
					}
				}

$output .= "\n; end of [".$section."]\n\n\n";
			}
		}

return $output;