FreePBX GUI not accepting password

So I have FreePBX installed and hosted with FreePBXhosting.com and the system is working fine. Recently I have noticed that I am not able to login to the FreePBX GUI using my password. I know the password is correct because I am still logged in on another machine and I can see the password listed in Advanced Settings. I tried changing the password to something different and it still won’t let me login. I have verified that my IP is not banned in Fail2ban and I have triple checked that I am typing the password correctly. I have also tried from different physical locations (different IP) and used different computers and different browsers all with the same result. I do have the GUI running in SSL but it was working fine for a while after that was enabled. I am not sure what to do to fix this issue. I now only have access to the GUI from one machine that is already logged in and I worry that if that session expires or something, I will be locked out of the GUI. I am still able to log into the box via SSH and Webmin without issues.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dominic

Also, I am using the newest available release, 2.11.64-7 or something like that, I am not at the computer that I am able to access the GUI from and I am a Linux novice to say the least so don’t know how to look this up via the command line without doing some Googling. I can get an exact build if needed.

Thanks,
Dominic

If you are paying for the service you might try contacting tech support.

You would not set your password in Advanced Settings. You would set your password in the Administrator module. Sounds like you are changing some other password.