today I have finally decided to upgrade freebpx 15 to freepbx 16 with the GUI. Went to the Version Upgrade Module to upgrade from 15 to 16. Next I press the button to check the requirements.
I needed to uninstall 4 modules. After that, went back to the Version Upgrade Module and start it again.
See that everything was okay (All checks passed. You may now start the upgrade process.)
So I press the button to proceed to the upgrade process.
In Step 1 I did not do nothing, left everything the same. Click on Next. In Step 2 I press OK and the upgrade was running. Only get a warning not to refresh the browser. Also I did not see nothing of the upgrade process, due to an error with AJAX to display the content.
Wait about 2 hours, than restart my server through SSH. Then start FreePBX GUI, and see only this text.
Who can tell me what when wrong and how to solve this. I have also the logfile from the upgrade process located at /var/log/pbx/freepbx16-upgrade.log