FreePBX GUI does not load in Chrome

Hi All, I’m newbie in FreePBX and have a question about GUI in chrome browser. Today morning as I want to load GUI, the browser can not load …/admin/config.php page and still waiting for server. There aren’t any uapdate or upgrade in server for days. After a search in forum, found an issue that recomends to use another browser and I tried with IE. It was usefull and GUI has been loaded, but “Live Network Usage” window is empty with a message “Loading eth0 Interface …”. The PBX works fine and the calls exists as usual but I want to know, what is the problem with eth0 or probably another parts of system. What should I check to be ensure that everythings is OK?
Thanks in advanced

Here is the content of my eth0 config

[root@freepbx ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
FreePBX Sysadmin Generated network configuration.
This file was generated at 2019-12-19T11:57:31+00:00
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=static
ONBOOT=‘yes’
IPADDR=10.12.110.169
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=10.12.110.254
PEERDNS=no
IPV6_PEERDNS=no

For the Chrome issue, you might want to try loading the page in an Incognito window, in case it’s an issue with a cookie or addon. As for the Live Network Usage, can you try a reboot? It seems to have helped with some experiences mentioned here:

I faced again with the same situation. It happens unregulated every one week or ten days, and system work as usual only mornings if I want to open GUI for some monitorings, encounter with this issue that GUI does not load in chrome browser and I must use IE or MSEdge and in this case I see that Live Network Usage Graph stoped to platting. This situation does not changed after hours also and every time I have to reboot FreePBX.

Any Idea to help me, what I must be done or check?
Thanks

Reboots fix the issue? If reboots are fixing the issue, there there are a few things I would look at off the top of my head:

1. Is the load on the system high?
  2. Is the current date/time correct on the server? Or is it wildly off?
  3. Is fail2ban being triggered for some reason?

Thank @mbrooks for your answer.
case 1. Absolutly not
case 2. Checked and it’s exactly correct
case 3. Yes. I saw some error about one or two IP-Phones that during few hour intervals would be restricted by fail2ban but after than they return to service without any problems.

I tried to observe these connections but have no success, unfortunately.
Can you please recommend me about issue with fail2ban?

Thanks in advanced

If you are accessing the PBX from the same client just different browsers, then I don’t think this is a fail2ban issue.

Something must be wrong with your chrome.

Also, IIRC, the statistics page works best in Chrome and Firefox. I am not sure if IE is fully supported.

It’s correct @PitzKey , the issue happens on same client. If I have issue with chrome at the same time and same client I can load GUI in MSEdge. But the question is that on chrome it happens only some times and usually I use chrome without any problem. What can goes wrong with chrome that acts rarely?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.