FreePBX Google Cloud Distro no tiene el modulo de System Admin

Hola como estan

Hace poco instale una version de FreePBX que esta disponible en el Marketplace de Google Cloud Platform.
Es una instancia de GC que trae instalado Ubuntu 18.04 con FreePBX 15.0.23.
El problema que tengo es que no tiene el modulo de system admin, por lo tanto hay muchas cosas que no puedo hacer.

Intente comprar el modulo Pro que comercializa Sangona pero me pide primero que active el modulo basico para poder cargar el pro.

Existe alguna limitacion con esta version de FreePBX ?

Gracias.

Commercial modules are only available and supported on the FreePBX Distro. There is no supported way to install System Admin on a Ubuntu based system.

Hi @mweertz ,
I have FreePBX distro running on the Google Cloud Platform as a VM instance (1-2). Basically I created a VM on my local computer (VirtualBox) then I uploaded it to a bucket on Google storage. I believe it might be a bit easier now it looks you can directly upload the disk to Google storage (3). The VM has been running since then. I am have access to all commercial modules and I was able to update my VM from v14 to v15. Give it a try and let me know how does it work :slight_smile: .

1- [How-to] Install Freepbx distro (with commercial modules) on Google (cloud) Compute Engine
2- [How-to] Install & Secure FreePBX Distro (with commercial modules) on Google Compute Engine - FreePBX Documentation - Documentation
3- Import virtual disks  |  Compute Engine Documentation  |  Google Cloud

2 Likes

Ok. Perfecto. Ahora entiendo que ese modulo no lo podre instalar.
El problema lo tengo cuando intento configurar UCP ya que todo los instructivos que he visto utilizan ese modulo para modificar puertos. Hoy UCP no me funciona ya que no puedo cambiarlo a HTTPS

Muchas gracias por tu respueta.
Me queda la duda de cual es la diferencia con la instancia que esta en el Marketplace de GC.
Tu has instalado desde una ISO descargada de la web de FreePBX?

Correct. I downloaded the FreePBX Distro ISO from Download | FreePBX - Let Freedom Ring

The simple answer is that with the FreePBX Distro you can install the commercial modules (I also wanted the System Admin module). You can also install FreePBX on other Linux flavors but this comes with its own challenges. For a beginner I thought FreePBX Distro will be better supported and an easier path to go.

Others might be able to explain the technical difference between the FreePBX Distro and other linux distributions better than me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.