FreePBX for Dummies?

Let the community decide that. Given the uproar, I’d say you have. Most threads requesting help are much shorter than this.

I’m sure he is really sorry for hurting your feelings :slight_smile:

I suggested that if you adjusted your attitude to ‘nice’ you might not get so much flack nor need to be so defensive, We are really trying to help you, despite all your efforts to reject such.

Wow…

Exactly, I suggest deep self introspection, you just alienated everyone here trying to help you,

Again, Vaya con Dios

Guys, guys. Please don’t be mean to the horse, it is clearly not thirsty.

4 Likes

I only went the route I saw. You got old phones that were meant for something not SIP, being flashed to SIP is secondary for them. They have awful interop with non-Cisco call managers and are just a POS.

You were told to get different phones. You were told that replacement would be given to you. You just threw your hands up in the air. Nothing about being on a budget, you can get decent used phones at a decent price.

This is all a learning experience. You got the wrong equipment for the job and you need to learn that you did and how to solve it for the long run. You just don’t like the solution.

1 Like

Sigh. Locking topic.

5 Likes