FreePBX Flowroute config

Having just gone through the process of moving to one of the new FlowRoute POPS, you must have a PJSIP trunk, not a SIP trunk. I think from your config stuff you are trying to do it by making a SIP trunk.

I did not have PJSIP enabled on my system. This is the process I used.

1). Move everything using SIP to port 5160. Change Asterisk SIP Settings > Chan SIP Settings. Lots of info on this forum. I am continuing with SIP for my extensions for now.
2). Enable PJSIP in Settings > Asterisk SIP settings. Since I am still using SIP I set it to Both.
3). Under Asterisk SIP Settings > Chan PJSIP Settings make sure that PJSIP is set to 5060.
4). Do an fwconsole restart (or reboot)
5). Create a PJSIP Trunk. Do what Flowroute states.

I had a No Auth error and also made a stupid mistake. The No Auth cleared unless the error was triggered somehow by my goof. See the good how-to at

https://community.freepbx.org/t/how-to-flowroute-trunk-with-proper-use-of-ip-auth-and-new-pops

Since I have a dynamic IP (hasn’t changed in a year but not paying for static), I did not use any IP Auth or other safeguards available through flowroute. Just SIP Registration. Make certain you go to your dashboard and Connection and select your preferred POPS.

PJSIP TRUNK > General

Username = your techprefix
password = your password
auth is outbound
registration is send
sip server is your prefered flowroute registration domain from your account , i.e us-east-nj.sip.flowroute.com
port is 5060
context is from-pstn
transport is 0.0.0.0-udp

Advanced:
DTMF is RFC4733
Match(permit) = 147.75.60.160/28, 34.210.91.112/28, 34.226.36.32/28, 147.75.65.192/28
Support path yes
rtp symmetric yes

Everything else should be default.

https://support.flowroute.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2960886-freepbx-pjsip-trunk-setup

Remember: The default bind ports for FreePBX have changed. Please keep this is mind while configuring your devices. You can change this in SIP Settings. CHAN_PJSIP is: 5060, CHAN_SIP is: 5160.

ALSO, and very important, if you have an external firewall/router or just a router, make certain that ports are properly opened and forwarded to your pbx. This includes all of the IPs in the Match line above.