FreePBX failed raid rebuild

I am installing a new FreePBX server at a client who is pretty far away and read about the software raid 1 option.

I wanted to test the raid before installing the system so I pulled an SSD out (sda) and the system worked perfect off of the other SSD (sdb). I then powered off the system and put SSD (sda) back in and put a completely blank SSD into (sdb).

Followed the wiki to rebuild the raid on a new drive.
http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Rebuilding+Software+Raid

With the SSDs the only change I made to the wiki is I used fdisk -cu options to rebuild the partitions.

After the raid rebuild I wanted to test it one more time. So I removed the SSD on sda to force the system to boot from the newly created drive sdb and when I login through SSH I get the below error message. And nothing works, not asterisk or FreePBX web GUI.

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader::
addClassMap() must be an array, integer given, called in /var/www/html/admin/lib
raries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 44 and defined in /var
/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 91
_PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader:: _
addClassMap() must be an array, integer given, called in /var/www/html/admin/lib
raries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 44 and defined in /var
/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 91

I am running on FreePBX 13.0.190.19 and Asterisk 13.11.2.

I’m aware that the Raid 1 is part of Linux but was wondering if anyone has seen that specific error and/or if it is realated to FreePBX/Asterisk or the Linux OS.

All help is greatly appreciated. Thank You.