FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-24 hangs at 67%

I’m doing a fresh install from the .iso file for FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-24. For some reason, it gets to 67% (installing FreePBX 12 interface) and it stalls forever. Anyone know what’s going on?

Well, I checked back hours later and it appears to have completed. For some reason, however, if I have no internet access, the install ultimately fails. And if you do a apply config with no internet, it takes several minutes before the it processes.

You guys should know that some people use this stuff in remote sites that don’t have internet access…

one would have to ask how you expect an internet upgrade to work without an internet connection. did you think about that?

1 Like

What? The only person who has said anything about an “internet upgrade” is YOU.

I’m talking about a new install using an iso file that contains the whole package, and then doing an apply config (which takes the settings I’ve configured as stored in MySQL and re-writes them into the Asterisk .conf files.

None of that requires internet access. What did you think I was talking about?

@AdHominem settle down. Dicko was only making a comment based on your comment saying “You guys should know that some people use this stuff in remote sites that don’t have internet access”.