On a previous thread I reported how incoming calls on my BRI Euro-ISDN line (PtMP) show up without the first digit (leading digit, if this digit is equal to 0).
- I double checked with the TELCO operator which states that the BRI is PtMP multi-number with the main one equals to 0444333695
- I’m evaluating FreePBX Distro 3.211.63-6 (x64)
- DAHDI Configuration Module is at 2.11.16 revision.
- Ticket 6329 has been fixed (issue regarding “nationalprefix”/“internationalprefix” settings on DAHDI Global Settings window).
- Ticket 6244 has been fixed (issue regarding HFC Cologne Chip based BRI ISDN PCI card’s recognition and the availability of BRI PtP/PtMP Euro-ISDN (E-DSS.1) settings).
- DAHDI Configuration Module’s configuration procedure was followed by check what tm1000 told me (use only the Web GUI without touching any file).
I’m still having the same issue of beginning (tested yesterday).
I’ve collected some logs on that, as did before.
I’m able to receive incoming calls with the issue reported above AND, on the other hand, I’m not able to complete an outgoing call (no matter how many digits I use to call an external number!). For this last aspect see the logs I reported here.
- the Outbound Route I created,
- the Trunk that was created automatically DAHDI/g0 (used by Outbound Route I created),
- the Inbound Route I created,
but I really can’t find what’s wrong.
I’m start thinking that there could be issues on:
- the Language set on DAHDI Global Settings window (set to English, which can not be modified by now); here I’m not referring to the Tone Region setting which I naturally set to Italy.
- a doubt regarding “a-Law/u-Law” usage: if I selected Euro-ISDN (which is E-DSS.1 Euro-ISDN standard) I expect that a-Law (used in Europe) is used overall (despite my FreePBX’s GUI is in English); could this be related to the point stated above (Language=English) ? I see log that report Voice Prompt messages played with u-Law standard…
Any idea to clear up my doubts before I open few new Tickets ?