FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-9 upgrade problem

I’m upgrading to FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-22 and when I click Apply Config, I get the error message: Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 255

exit: 255
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'writetimeout' in 'field list' in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php on line 287
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php(287): PDO->query('INSERT INTO man...')
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php(256): FreePBX\Database->sql_query('INSERT INTO man...')
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/DB.class.php(235): FreePBX\Database->sql('INSERT INTO man...', 'query', 3)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php(29): DB->sql('INSERT INTO man...', 'query')
#4 /var/www/html/admin/modules/manager/functions.inc.php(212): sql('INSERT INTO man...')
#5 /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php(1646): manager_add('cxpanel', 'cxmanager*con', '0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0', '127.0.0.1/255.2...', 'system,call,log...', 'system,call,log...')
#6 /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php(329): cxpanel_create_manager()
#7 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): cxpanel_get_config('asterisk')
#8 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#9 {main}

Tell me, please, how to solve this problem?

If you browse to Admin, Module Admin, are all modules showing as installed? Is it possible that the “Asterisk API” (manager) module is disabled/uninstalled? If you are not using iSymphony, you could uninstall the module “iSymphonyV3” module.

1 Like

historically, column not found errors are caused by using the backup and restore module across versions.

Thank You. After removing the module «iSymphonyV3», the problem was solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.