FreePBX Distro 1.10xx.210.62 Releases-END OF LIFE RELEASE

thanks

i need help to fix it…
http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/6038

how to upgrade 1.10 to 1.11, script method ¿?

thx

There is no scipt to go from a stable release to beta. We will not releas a script to go from 1.10xx.210.62 track to 1.11xx.211.63 track tell the 1.11xx.211.63 comes out of Beta. Do a reinstall. Sorry

I could probably manually do it with like 30 mins of work but not something I can give you a step by step on sorry.

There is nothing we can do tell Asterisk fixes it upstream in 10.11 or whatever version they decide to fix it in. Sorry

You can install a older ISO on 10.08 and see if that is better or move to the 1.1100.211.63 ISO which does not have the problem.

the install is not problem for me, but, i can backup the config 1.10, and restore in 1.09 or 1.11 ¿?

Yes you can

ok.

i see the module “Backup & Restore”, but i not sure to select options to FULL BACKUP, to migrate 1.10->1.11

In PBX 1.10 i used:
IVR’s
SIP TRUNKS
FOLLOW ME
SYSTEM RECORDINS
EXTENSIONS
RING GROUPS
TIME CONDITIONS
TIME GROUPS
CUSTOM CONTEXTS
IN/OUT ROUTES
VOICEMAIL

The backup is for modules in this post, or not?

Hi,

We are using this release with no issues in production so far. We have a minor issue with voicemail that hopefully someone can shed some light on how to fix for me. The voicemail system is working fine, users can add recordings, calls received record no problem, files appear in the /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/extNo/INBOX folder no problems and through the admin web interface you can see that there are voicemails in each box. The issue is when the end user logs into the user portal to check their voicemails, there are no voicemails listed at all. Call monitoring is populated, all other menu items appear to work fine, but it is like there are no voicemails available when clearly they are there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the voicemail module with reboots in between to no avail. I have also checked the recording setting is wav (not WAV) and the files are wav. httpd is running as asterisk and ownership of files is asterisk. Any suggestions on what the issue may be and how to resolve would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: