FreePBX Distro 1.10xx.210.62 Releases-END OF LIFE RELEASE

The content of this post has been moved to our new wiki here

.58 in the links…

Is it likely that this Beta with CentOS 6.2 will become a stable release?
And what would be the reason that the Distro with CenOS 6.2 is a beta? Is CentOS 6.2 not reliable yet? Asterisk 10.7 and FreePbx 2.10 is the same as stable releases.

Its because I do not trust Centos 6.x or Asterisk 10 yet but mainly because of the Centos 6.x

Ok that is clear.
I am running a billing system with asterisk 1.8.x and CentOS 6.2 now for some months without any troubles. What would be the maijn concern? Stability or security? Not that I boot a PBX or system often, but Centos 6.2 is booting blazing fast compared to Centos 5.x.
I wil test this latest Beta full and I will run it as out main company PBX. I will let you know if I find any problems.

Yes we just need more time. I see little things with 6.x in the paid support each week that we just cant explain.

Should I look or pay attention for a specific problem, like security or unstable?
I would be glad to help if I test this lates beta.

I am wondering if the version 1.1007.210.62 is looking better and any idea when it might become stable?

I am using 1.007.210.62 now for a number of customers and the past month it never let me down. A reboot happens within 40 seconds, customers don’t even notice.
The Gui v 2.10 is the same, only I adjusted it to a more logical layout with freepbx_menu.conf.
If you want I can send you my adjusted layout. You can also see the Demo at http://demo.4pbx.nl
login name and pasword: demo

So kind of you to remove all copyrights. I guess you did not read nor respect the FreePBX and Schmooze trademarks.

Is this the way in the Netherlands?

Thanks for the information

I will remove the front page in total. And Insert the page with your original.
Excuse me, I did not noticed it.

I’m trying to upgrade a FreePBX Distro 1.1004.210.62-1 system to the latest version, as per the instructions above.

However, the second link (http://upgrades.freepbxdistro.org/beta/1.1006.210.62/upgrade-1.1006.210.62-2.sh) gives back a 404 NOT FOUND!

I haven’t risked running the 10.7 upgrade script yet, as you state that all upgrades need to be installed in numeric ascending order.

Please help!

i get this error on a fresh install some firstboot error occurred run /etc/pbx-first-boot.sh

log:

[FATAL] Unable to connect to Asterisk Manager from /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf, aborting

What version of the Distro are you seeing that on

I have reinstalled Stable-1.1009.210.62 and now work but when i try to restore from a previous version ( 1.817.210.58 ) web manager not responding and get a blank page. How can i get the same configuration on new server?

thanks

this version Stable-1.1009.210.62

32 or 64 bit

thanks

Does firstboot finish running. It always finishes for me