Freepbx.conf missing from FreePBX-Distro-Net-64bit-1.88.210.57.iso install

I just installed FreePBX-Distro-Net-64bit-1.88.210.57.iso to a new server. The install was uneventful, but when I try to access the web server I get a blank page. The following errors are logged to /var/log/httpd/error_log:

[Thu Jan 19 10:26:38 2012] [error] [client 10.1.204.220] PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/index.php on line 19
[Thu Jan 19 10:26:38 2012] [error] [client 10.1.204.220] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/index.php on line 19
[Thu Jan 19 10:26:38 2012] [error] [client 10.1.204.220] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function getAmpAdminUsers() in /var/www/html/index.php on line 22

The file /etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf does not exist. Where can I get a copy? Is this a known problem? Should I try the 32-bit distro?

We put freepbx.con in /etc/freepbx.conf.

It should check there first than the one in /etc/asterisk.

Do you have a /etc/freepbx.conf

Those are warning not fatal errors.

Your issue is PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function getAmpAdminUsers() in /var/www/html/index.php on line 22

Did you create a admin user yet??

/etc/freepbx.conf does not exist either. A file named freepbx.conf doesn’t exist anywhere on the disk.

I have not created an admin user. I’m up to step 13 in the distro installation instructions.

The problem has been solved.

I shut down the server to install a new Sangoma card and when I booted it up I discovered that the installation had been applied to the USB thumb drive, which I had used to install the distro. I burned a CD and installed from that and now it’s working correctly and I have a couple of freepbx.conf files on the system.

Ok good.