FreePBX ARI loads blank page

Please provide version of googlevoice.

Mikael,
installed with piaf 1.7.5.6.3 iso with freepbx 2.8.1.4 and gvoice module 0.0.9.

Do appreciate to let me know how to resolve this issue. i really would like to
upgrade to 2.9.0.7 version. cos of this issue, i am staying with 2.8.1.4 version.

Upgrade googlevoice to 0.1.1 from here: http://www.freepbx.org/trac/browser/contributed_modules/release/googlevoice-0.1.1.tgz

Mikael,
I tried on my vm test piaf and after the upgrade, the recording is blank but
after i upgraded all the modules to the latest versions. the recording panel
is working again. So this gvoice version 0.1.1 is good. Will to the upgrade on live server a week from now.
Thanks so much for the resolution.

I am trying to fix my ARI module. I renamed the modules.xml per above. I removed the ARI framework. I hit reload (orange bar), I try to download module, hit process, then it hangs at about 51%. What am I missing?

Steve

Removed ARI as per instructions in one of the posts - removing modules.xml and then uninstalling and reinstalling and still no recordings page. I previously did an “upgrade” to 2.9 although I was already at 2.9 to see if it would fix the problem thinking of it kind of like a repair installation. I followed the upgrade instructions from the download page and then all upgrades in module admin and that didn’t work either. Where else can I look?

What does the /tmp/freepbx_debug.log say? Go to the recordings tab first and then view the last few lines of the log. Should give you an idea of where the issue is coming from. Make sure to go to the recordings tab right before viewing the log so the error is near the end of the log. Also did you update the google voice or disable it? It will not update by clicking the update modules. You have to download and install it manually.

Just to confirm, removing and re-installing the ARI module fixed the issue for me as well. Thanks for the post.

This worked for me as well, thank you. I didn’t even have to restart the system.