freePBX and SCCP with cisco phones

Unfortunately I started to see these:

SCCP: (sccp_line.c :0898 (sccp_line_find_byid )) ALARM !! trying to retain a UNREF: UNREF ((nil)) with invalid memory reference! this should never happen !
SCCP: (sccp_line.c :0898 (sccp_line_find_byid )) ALARM !! trying to retain a UNREF: UNREF ((nil)) with invalid memory reference! this should never happen !
– SEP000F23AC391D: Taken Offhook
SCCP: (sccp_channel.c :2781 (sccp_channel_find_bystate)) ALARM !! trying to retain a UNREF: UNREF ((nil)) with invalid memory reference! this should never happen !
SCCP: (sccp_channel.c :2781 (sccp_channel_find_bystate)) ALARM !! trying to retain a UNREF: UNREF ((nil)) with invalid memory reference! this should never happen !

I don’t know if this is something to worry about but I don’t like this type of error

Are you trying to use the name sccp module, or Chan-SCCP-B?

If the latter, the developers would really like to hear about this. There is an active development community on SourceForge - the group’s mail address is [email protected]. I think you need to sign up to be on the list to post to it, but it’s a pretty low-noise group.

I had an SCCP phone start acting up day before yesterday and had to restart Asterisk to get it to clear. It wasn’t this problem and I found some other interesting stuff happening on the server that restarting seemed like the prudent option.

A quick update: development for Chan-SCCP-B has been completely moved to GitHub. Here’s the link to the FreePBX article I wrote about a million years ago:

I will be building new pbx abandoning the old unsupported version. I stole instructions from elastix forum over a year ago…

The new development version of Chan-SCCP-B is available from GitHub now, including the instruction updates I wrote for FreePBX 13 (which I am going to updating sometime in the next couple weeks for FreePBX 15).

cool thank you Dave