FreePBX and HAast by Telium

Hello everyone,

I tested my new install for a few days and it is working very well.

I am going to use the PBX in a medium business environment so I was looking at the HA options out there and I picked HAast by Telium as it appears to be the most “advanced” with all the sensors provided.

I am having some issues with the responsive firewall tho…
When I boot the system asterisk takes about 3-5 minutes to become alive and this is what I see just before seeing asterisk alive:

1533794079: Unparseable output from getservices - [“Exception: Asterisk is not connected in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php on line 242”,“Stack trace:”," 1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php:242"," 2. AGI_AsteriskManager->send_request() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:447"," 3. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getPjsipContacts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:437"," 4. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getRegistrations() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Smart.class.php:69"," 5. FreePBX\modules\Firewall\Smart->getAllPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/Firewall.class.php:1026"," 6. FreePBX\modules\Firewall->getSmartPorts() /var/www/html/admin/modules/firewall/bin/getservices:22"] - returned 1
1533794106: wait_response returned false. Restarting monitoring thread.
No fpbx-rtp in ipv6
1533794114: Wall: 'Firewall Rules corrupted! Restarting in 5 seconds

If the responsive firewall is in the delayed startup mode asterisk comes on really fast and when the responsive firewall becomes active I don’t see the “firewall rules corrupted” message and everything appears to be fine.

Now, adding a delay at the system startup for the responsive firewall is a viable idea?
How can I do that?

Thanks

Fab

Trying the following in firewalld.service:

ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 60

Please let me know if this is a bad idea.

Thanks

Fab

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.