FreePBX and DAHDI

Version 2.11 and 2.10 are the exact same code base. There is no difference. FYI.

Please read post #1 and #7. Or 2.11 is already fixed?

2.11 and 2.10 are the exact same. The code base is the same. I write in 2.11 and then I merge it back to 2.10. Unless you are using an older version of the 2.10 release. But I am unsure.

I use latest ver. 2.10.1.10

When I installed version 2.11:

1. Did not exist menu items
    Trunk > Zap Trunk (DAHDi compatibility mode)
    Zap Channel DIDs
    Extension > Generic ZAP Device
  2. If Zap == Dahdi, then <a=http://www.freepbx.org/comment/144782#comment-144782>#3

What has changed? Back to the menu Zap or fixed DAHDI?

analog channels dahdi is in the database asterisk, table dahdi_analog.
If we add to this table the necessary channels asteroid, they will be available in freepbx.

They are erased after applying freepbx?

That I have not tested it :slight_smile:

Another solution I showed today tech support parabel asteroid.
Add the channels you can through other (custom) device.

Judging from all the table is overwritten only when the hardware configuration.
In that case, you can always have a backup of the table for recovery.

I think the problem for themselves exhausted. I will continue the implementation of the project, which is very stuck because of these modules. :slight_smile:

Through other (custom) device - note …
Thank you!

You don’t have to use the modules. You can uninstall it and do it all manually like before so I don’t understand how it ‘sticks’ you

I would like to manage the entire system through freepbx. These modules are not the only thing that I have. The system also contains three hardware boards (4 fxo, 8 fxs and the board E1). Configuring partly through freepbx, partly through the usual means it will be extremely uncomfortable.

I am a novice administrator asterisk, freepbx so for me a great solution that simplifies the job, so was the desire to get to work these modules is via a web interface.

‘very stuck because of these modules.’

Under the modules I mean modules asteroid parabel