Freepbx 7 digit dialing issue

I am not able to dial 7 digit dialing plan, I can add a prepend for local code but cant dial 7 digit if I am dialing out of state.

That’s nothing new. No one has ever been able to use 7 digits in the US/Canada and call out of state or any form of long distance. That requires an area code and if you are prepending an area code to 7 digits then anything not in that area code will not work. You cannot use 7 digits to dial outside of your area code that you are prepending to the 7 digits.

i m using below dialing pattern to avoid any huge entries for every code, its is working however, when I try calling out of state sometime 0 is stripped from the number and sometimes not

Because India does have a ‘closed’ dial schema, start with

National calls are 0ZXXXXXXXXXX, always 0 followed by 1-9, then 9more digits, intenational 00ZXXXXX. 00 followed by 1-9 ,then at least 5 more digits (The Soloman Islands) Take whatever you consider ‘local’ and what is’out of state’ and specific prefixes so building out from there

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.