FreePBX 2.11 Beta 1 and Google Voice Issues

So I am trying out the new FreePBX 2.11 Beta 1 and I noticed when I make outbound calls via a Google Voice trunk there is no ringing. Is this a simple setting I am missing or is this something not yet added to the FreePBX platform. Any help would be appreciated.

Look for the “Signal Ringing” option on your outbound route and enable it. Let me know if that works

There is a bug in the core of freepbx that doesnt allow the motif module to add the ringing option to google voice trunks when they are newly created.

You can do what midnightsteel said (basically add a trunk override option to the GV trunk as ‘r’)

OR!

just edit the google voice account and then save and apply changes inside the motif module and all will be well :slight_smile:

PS. We have fixed the bug. it will be released soon.

what did you mean by
You can do what midnightsteel said (basically add a trunk override option to the GV trunk as ‘r’)

If you read what he wrote you can see he (and I) both said to go to Trunks and add the ‘r’ option in “trunk override” for each googlevoice line.

Alternatively (as I also SAID) you can go to the motif module and click edit and resave your trunks

OR

You can update freepbx core to beta 2! (Which you should already be doing)