Freepbx 2.11.0 giving me php errors when installing and when I try to go to admin page

HI all… I’m trying to install freepbx 2.11.0 with asterisk 2.8 on a linux server running ubuntu 13.10. the thing is, is that I did several reinstalls, both with asterisk and with freepbx, trying different versions of freepbx but it is not working for me. I get the following error wen trying to visit my web interface of freepbx:
Warning: include_once(/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 106

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 106

Fatal error: Call to undefined function module_run_notification_checks() in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 139. Does anyone know what the probly is? If someone could help out with this, I would be very grateful. Thank you all.

What install guide are you following? The one from our wiki?

We do have installation instructions for Ubuntu in our wiki http://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1409028

Hi all. okay so I have installed the required stuff for it and reinstalled freepbx 2.11. but still giving me problems… when I do amportal, it’s giving me cannot create directory on /etc/asterisk even though it’s already created and I’m not sure what is going on with that or how to fix it. note: the php worning errors are still happening as well. is there a way to compleetly uninstall freepbx and start all over again? or is there another way to fix this problem? thanks all.

./install_amp --uninstall

Okay. guys, I’ve completely reinstalled freepbx and I’m still getting the php errors when I go to my admin interface. I’m not even sure why. The error is shown below this time:
Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/admin/libraries/ampuser.class.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 72

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/admin/libraries/ampuser.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 72.
I’m not sure of what to do now sense I have reinstalled about a million times now… what dependencies am I missing? I do have all of the php dependencies installed and everything else… is there anything that I’m missing? and Yes, I have followed the guyed on the wiki. Do I need to change the include path of where everything is installed at and if so, how do I do that in regards to php5 and php pear… note: I’m using ubuntu 13.10 not ubuntu 13.04. Pluss… how would I find out where php5 and php pear is installed at? I’m sorry for asking this many questions… but I really want to get this working… and I can’t really figure out why this is happening to me… thanks all.